APPLICATION DEADLINE: Wednesday, October 19th
Start your application today!
See the Impact you can have as a Teacher:
The Basics and Benefits of Teach For America:
- All academic majors and backgrounds accepted
- Select your regional placement (not random assignment) from our 53 communities
- Teach any grade level (preK-12) and subject including ELL and SpEd
- Salary ranging from $24,000-$55,000 a year with health insurance and retirement benefits
- Americorps Education Award of $11,550 and loan deferment/forbearance
- Option to earn your certification and/or Masters in Education/teaching
- Graduate school and employer partnerships for alum to continue their leadership and impact
- DACA recipients are eligible to apply.
Teach For America is developing a movement of leaders who will help drive change at every level of our education system toward the goal of closing the opportunity gap in America. These leaders start their paths as corps members who teach for two years in urban and rural high-need communities and help students make the academic progress that expands their opportunities. Deeply affected by their teaching experience, our alumni continue to advocate for students and build lasting change in many different roles and fields.