The CCP will be open as usual this summer! Call or come in to make an appointment for a resume review, to talk career options, or to just get general job search advice! We’ll help you get a jump-start on your next semester and get you on the right track for your dream internship or job.
Tips for what you can do over the summer to get ready for next semester:
- Network on LinkedIn and build your profile!
- Reach out to alumni in the field you’re interested in to schedule an informational interview and learn what it’s like to have the career you’re dreaming of!
- Schedule out when you’ll be applying to internships, grad schools, and post-grad jobs so you’re not stressed during the school year to get applications in on time.
- Check out CNU Career Connect and find a job for the fall semester on campus or in Hampton Roads.
- Make an appointment with the CCP!
Good luck with finals and finish out the semester strong, Captains!